Budva – Slovenian company “HIT Montenegro”, which owns the elite hotel “Maestral” in Przno, has managed to surpass the foreseen ambitious business plan for this year, by accommodating 67.000 guests, 1/5 more than the previous 2005.
The end of the business year in Maestral was marked the night before last night with a gala dinner for all business partners and friends of the company. Director of HIT Montenegro Vasja Mihelj said that they are satisfied with the deal of the company for the 2006.
– Not only have we achieved our optimistic plans, but we have surpassed them, by the number of visits, fullness of capacities, as well as by the pleasure of guests. As for the structure of guests, we had 80% of foreign tourists, while the other 20% were domestic ones. As for the foreign clientele, the majority of guests were from Italy – about 40%, the second are Russians who make 2-%, and there were also Albanians about 7 to 8% – said Mihelj. He added that charter flights from Italy to Montenegro with which guests from that market come are continued.
He said that with the last charter flight from Italy a group of more then 100 guest came to “Maestral” and they are having their vacation there.
-Beside them, we have another 150 individual guests, and their percentage is between 25 and 30%, “Maestral” is becoming too small for the quality demand that we have in the last year, so for the next year we have optimistic plans in both achieving results, and widening capacities – said Mihelj.
Hotel, he added, is preparing a rich program for the New Year’s holidays for when it is completely sold out.