Zabljak – Hotel Planinka with 132 rooms, 6 suites, and 5 half-suites, the biggest hotel in the continental part of the republic, in the past four months had the best results in more than 25 years.
Manager of the hotel Mitar Baranin says that the past season was for 40% better then the previous one, and announced a dynamic September with group visits, interest for organization of seminars in October, and after that some huge preparations for the winter season.
– In May we have registered 4.000 overnight stays. June was slightly weaker, and in July we had a bit over 5.000 overnight stays. In August we had almost 6.000 overnight stays. All of that gives us a sum o 18.680 – said Baranin and added that such trend is accompanied by the records about the number of guests.
From totally 1.117 May guests, 90% are Montenegrin children who attended the School in Nature, and the rest were foreign guests. In June we had 10% less guests of whom 2/3 were domestic guests, and 1/3 were foreigners. During July we had more than 1.400 visitors, of whom we had more foreigners than in the previous month. During august we had 1.500 guests, and half of that number were foreigners. From May 1st until August 31st we had in Planinka totally 5.048 guests, 3.264 domestic and 1.784 foreign guests. During their stay in hotel they had only praises at the expense of our work which is confirmed by the impression book – said Baranin and added that in the structure of foreign guests Croats, Slovenians, French, Russians, and Polish dominated, and as for the domestic guests significant number of them were old guests of Zabljak and Planinka.
PLAYROOM A BINGO
Planinka already for the second summer is working as a part of HTE Primorje from Tivat. with hotels Tivat, Palma, and Plavi horizonti it represents a system, and the option sea-mountain as a part of the offer of this enterprise is a contribution to presentation of Montenegro as a unique tourist area.
– Along with standard 260 seats in the restaurant we have national restaurant, night club, aperitif bar, congress hall, hall with 200 seats, and an open parking lot. For our, but also for the guests from other facilities and citizens during the summer we have offered painting meetings, several day lasting exhibition of works of painter such as Dragan Karadzic, Tijana, Jelena and Milan Stasevic, Danica Basta, Zoran Krulja, Savo Pavlovic, Ivica Arandjus, Naod Zoric and others. Playroom for children in which animator have made a program for each day for the children of the guests of the hotel was a bingo. Because of the huge interest of the guests from other hotels and of local people we had to expand the area and receive the kids from those hotels – said Baranin.