Belgrade – tourists from Serbia this year too in great number will spend their summer vacation in Montenegro, but in comparison to past years, there will be more wealthy guests from that country.
According to the words of the PR in the Ministry of tourism and protection of environment Jelena Paovic, this year they are expecting a growth of visit of 10% compared to last year, when more than 500.000 guests from Serbia visited Montenegro.
Presentation of the offer of Montenegrin national tourist business on Belgrade fair, which was held from 26th to 29th of April, for the first time, was intended for the richer clients.
As the representative of Montenegrin exhibitors National Tourist organization on the International tourism fair in Belgrade got the main award for the best promotion of the tourist destination.
– The interest of our tourists for Montenegro is the same as before, but I have to point out that this year the quality is much bigger. That is the result of the privatization of hotels on the Montenegrin coast, and with bigger quality we have bigger prices – said Branka Karadzic from Serbian agency “Kontiki travel”.
She explained that the biggest interest of Serbian travelers is for summer vacation in Greece, Egypt, Turkey, Bulgaria and then for Montenegro.
– Montenegrin offer is of great quality, also because of the fact that a lot of small elegant hotels have been built which offer rest with complete peace and quietness. Our tourists can recognize that quality, but I have to say that Montenegro is more expensive than other destinations, such as Greece, Egypt, Turkey, and Bulgaria – said Karadzic.
Karadzic said that “Kontiki” this year has leased 70 beds on Montenegrin coast with 3, 4 or 5 stars.
– Of the hotels which stand out with quality I would list the ones on Budva Riviera, that is in Becici, but through our agency the tourists will be spending their summer in Ulcinj, Tivat, Kumbor, Herceg Novi, and Igalo – said Karadzic.
Manager in the agency “Jolly travel” Jasmina Koncar said that booking for Montenegro will start from June, as well as that she expects that the visit will the same as last year.
– Until then, a sin the previous months, we will have a lot of in between booking wekeedns, which will be carried out in Budva Riviera – said Koncar.
She said that during this season, as in every previous season, through “Jolly travel” Montenegro will be visited by rich guests, as well as by the guests of more modest paying abilities.
According to the words of Jelena Paovic, the united offer of Montenegrin national tourist organization on the fair in Belgrade, where all exhibitors has their onset in the hall 3, gave very good results and it is the best indicator how to organize onsets in Belgrade in the future.
– This year we had a much better offer for rich guests from Serbia, but beside that tourist of more modest paying abilities we have offered arrangements. Serbian market is very serious, and there are clients who seek for quality and who recognize it, and the competition is great. Tourists from Serbia this year are also interested in safari over Bjelasica, as well as for rent of ships, mountain tours, and monuments of culture – said Paovic.
According to the words of the director of the hotel “The Queen of Montenegro” Dragan Ivancevic this year the company HTE “Spriger and Plecer Montenegro”, whose part is this hotel, has offered to Serbian market high quality.
– For the first time we have offered arrangements for rich guests. Our goal was to appear there, but I must say that we are pleasantly surprised. Here is a great number of tourists who are ready to pay for more expensive arrangements, even the interest is that big that we will not be able to please everyone, because earlier on other markets we have realized some arrangements – said Ivancevic.
He said that in previous years on Serbian market they went out with the so-called social offer.
– When we offered to Serbian market the same what we offered on other markets, that has proved to be a bingo – said Ivancevic.
He said that Serbian tourists are ready to pay charter flights to Montenegro, and that they are interested in organizing a trip to Albania, Croatia, rafting on Tara, as well as of safari over Bjelasica.
– Everything that has high quality finds its buyer on Serbian market too. The period of emotions has passed – concluded Ivancevic.