In the 1919. the edifices of Italian and French legations were built. Those are nicely and richly decorated edifices. The ex French legation represents the building in the style of a clean cassia with polychromous ceramic tiles on the facades. In it today is the Central national library “Djuradj Crnojevic”.
The building of the former Italian legation was built by the project of the architect Koradini. Firstly, it was situated in the part of the town which at that time was periphery. Around it there is a big park. The building is made simply, without emphasized decorative elements. The interior of the embassy is made from the spacious celebratory halls. In this building is placed the Bureau for protection of the monuments of Montenegro.
With its interior a building in which the legation of England is placed stands out. That building is very simple. It was built in 1922 by the project of the architect Harti. The embassy is surrounded by the garden with a tennis playing ground. The exterior of the building reminds on the English summer cottage. Today in this building is the Music academy.