CHURCH – MOSQUE is an object, which is situated in the Old town. It encompasses a period between XIV and XVI century. In the space of that ancient building, the church of St Marija, which was built in 1510, is situated. On the west side of the church well preserved is an original church wall. In its base the church has an irregular rectangle, with one entrance. In the church a portal with renaissance doorjamb is kept. Above the door of the church there is an archivolt.
After the conquering of the Turks in 1693, the church was turned into a city mosque. The oculist of the church is immured, 4 new windows were made, sidewalls were rebuilt, and a minaret was added onto the building. In the object church – mosque in the Old Ulcinj, today Archeological museum of the town is placed.
WATCH TOWER – is situated on a location Podgradje close to Ulcinj. The watchtower, according to written documents originates from the XVIII century. That object represents a building of a square basis, built from the irregularly trimmed stone, slurred by the lime mortar.
THE CHURCH OF ST. JOSIP – is situated under White hill. It was built in 1875 as a church with 3 belfries and one transept. The building of that temple lasted very long. The church of St. Josip is the last object built in the area of Ulcinj in the time of Otoman reign.
THE CHURCH OF ST. VASILIJE – is situated on a location of Zelenika Zoganja. The church of St. Vasilije is an orthodox temple built at the end of the XVIII century. The church is rich with traditional ornaments.
THE CHURCH OF ST. DJORDJE – is a catholic church, which is located close to the mouth of the River Bojana. According to written records, the church of St. Djorjde originates from the XIX century
THE CHURCH OF BRATICA – is situated in the same named place. The church Bratica is a catholic temple, built at the beginning of the XX century.
THE CHURCH IN LOWER KLEZNA – is located in a place called Lower Klezna, several kilometers away from Ulcinj. The church is the property of the catholic archbishopric, and it was built in XIX century.
ORTXODOX CATHERDRAL OF ST. NIKOLA – is situated in a place in Ulcinj called Meterizi. Even though it was built in 1890, according to historical data, in its place, in the XV century there was already an orthodox monastery dedicated to St. Archangel Mihailo.
ST. JOVAN`S CHURCH – is located near Svac, a former town. St. Jovan`s church was built in 1300 as a cathedral church. That temple is located on the grounds of a much older church, which the Mongolians ruined a long time ago.
FRANCISKAN CHURCH OF ST. MARIJA – is situated in a place called Svac. That is a temple, which according to some data, was built most probably after the year1300.
PASHA`S MOSQUE – is situated in the very Ulcinj. That building originates from the Turkish period. Pasha`s mosque was built in 1719, and it is endowment of Klic Alija from Constantinople (Istanbul). Next to the mosque there is a Turkish bath, the only object of that kind in the entire Montenegro. The Turkish bath is consisted of one extra object and a bath.
MOSQUE VRH PAZARA (THE TOP OF THE MARKET) – was built in XVIII century. That temple in its basis is a rectangle mosque with an octagon minaret. Even though during the earthquake in 1979 the mosque Vrh pazara has been damaged a lot, on the grounds of the existing one today we a new mosque is seen.
MOSQUE MERAJA – represents a typical district mosque. It was built in XVII century.
MOSQUE LJAMIT – is situated in a place called New District. It was built in XVIII century. It was built from the fractured stone and lime mortar. The mosque Ljamiz has a rectangle basis with a minaret. The earthquake that occurred in 1979 has terribly damaged that mosque, so it was soon repaired and today it represents a completely new building.
MOSQUE SAS – is located in the same named place. It is a district mosque built in the XVIII century.
MOSQUE RASTIS – is situated in the same named place, and it represents a district mosque.
MOSQUE SELITA – is situated in a place called Selita. It was built in the XVII century, but the significant changes were done in XIX and XX century.
THE MAIN MOSQUE NAMAZDJAH – is located in Ulcinj. Sulejman Mijali built that mosque in 1728. The mosque Namazdjah represents a typical district mosque with a basis rectangular form and a minaret.
MOSQUE DRAGINJE – is situated in the same named place. That temple has a typically rectangular base. The mosque Draginje is a district mosque.
MOSQUE VLADIMIR – is located in a place called Vladimir close to Ulcinj. It was built at the end of the XVIII century.
MOSQUE BRAJSE – is located in the same named place. That is a mosque of a rectangular base, built in XVII century.
MOSQUE KRUTE – is placed in a place called krute. It was built at the end of the XIX and the beginning of the XX century
MOSQUE MIDE – is located in the same named place. It was built in XVIII century.
MOSQUE SUKOBIN – is located in a place called Sukobin. It was built in the end of the XVIII and the beginning of the XIX century.
MOSQUE IN LOWER KLEZNA – was built at the end of the XIX and the beginning of the XX century.
VILLA RUSTICA – is situated in the bay Kruce. That late – antique villa was discovered during the recent ground digging for a private house. Villa Rustica was a big house of an owner of a very big property, fro which it is considered that encompassed all the area of Kruce. On that locality a mosaic and coins of the Emperors Anastasije, Justin and Justinijan I were found, so it is thought that the villa originates from the VI century A.D. Beside to the Illyrian bulwark in the Old town, villa Rustica, represents the most valuable uncovered complex on the territory of Ulcinj.