Podgorica – A part of the tickets for the concert of a cult band “The Rolling Stones”, which will be held on July 9th on Budva beach Jaz, starting from today will be sold at discounted prices, it was said yesterday on a press conference which the organizers, the Belgrade firm Music star, have organized in KIC “Budo Tomovic”. Ivan Ivackovic, PR for the concerts of “The Rolling Stones” in Belgrade and Budva, Raka Maric, the owner of the firm “Music Star”, Dejan Maksimovic, director, Vukic Raspopovic, Maric’s assistant and Ratko Jovanovic from “Goraton” addressed to the representatives of the media.
– We have exquisite novelty related to the price of the tickets. Namely, the heads of the town Budva have decided to approve a discount for the youngest ones – students and pupils, so the tickets for the owner of indexes and pupils mark – books will cost 34 euros. Unfortunately the number of these tickets us limited and there will be only 2.000 of them – said Maric. He sees this move as a kind of animation of the youngest generation to come to the concert of rock legends, which, as Ivackovic pointed out, “is taking pave now and never again”.
The tickets which until now were 100 euros have been discounted at 67 euros, but the parking space is not included in their price, as it was earlier announced, because the organizers and the Municipality of Budva did not succeed to provide the accommodation for all vehicles. “Simply we couldn’t handle such a pressure of cars and that is why it has been decided that we should transfer as many visitors as possible with public traffic. Also, it is not logical, that if in one car four people come, they are all being charged for the parking”, explained Maric and added that those who bought the tickets earlier this difference in price will be compensated back.
The prices of VIP tickets remain the same (500 euros), and for VIP visitors besides the parking at the place of the auto camp Jaz, a seat on special stage will be provided.
– In carrying out of the works on Jaz we have a great help of Municipality of Budva. Everything is going as planned, a lot of things have been done, and we will be ready at least 7 to 10 days prior to the concert, because already on the 1st of June people from the Rolling Stones organization will start arriving – said Raspopovic.
Maksimovic in addressing to the key people in carrying out of this project, as he named the representatives of media, pointed out that technical demands are very big, but that the organizers are managing to follow them successfully. It was said that The Stones will come two day before the concert to get some rest and to visit our country. The members of the band are provided with the land, water and air transport to the stage, as well as the 2.500 square meters of “life surrounding” behind the stage if they decide to come to Jaz before the “invasion” of visitors.
– You will be facing a technological and biological miracle,. Technological because the concert of The Rolling Stones is a certain small fair of the most modern technology, and biological because the members of the band together have about 250 years, and they are playing with the energy of 18 year –olds – says Maksimovic.
At the question of journalists about the amount of the so far sold tickets in the country and abroad Maric replied that he has no precise record, but that the interest was great, and gave us a few examples:
– From Albania they have asked for 10.000 tickets, and just in Dubrovnik 8.000 of tickets went. In Serbia too the interest is great, and most of the visitors will come from Serbia. We expect that until July 1st all the tickets will be sold out – pointed out Maric and mentioned that the “real sale” is starting today.
As the real reasons of delay and the change which they have made along the way they sited the short term from appointment to the actual holding of the concert, and it was also contributed by the fact that this kind of spectacle is being organized in Montenegro for the first time.
Starting from today the tickets for the concert of “The Rolling Stones” you will be able to find in Goraton CD shops “Mocart” (Mozzart) in Podgorica, Budva and Herceg Novi, and the list of selling spots has been extended with several other distributors.
The site Eventime (eventim.si, eventim.co.yu) is in charge for on-line sale. You can buy tickets in branch offices of Crnogorska Komercijalna Banka, as well as in the following firms:
– Tourist organizations (Cetinje, Budva, Bar, Kolasin, Rozaje, Danilovgrad, and Zabljak)
– Tourist agencies: “Adriatic Express”, and “Gorbis” (Budva), :a Bosta” and “Gorbis” (Herceg Novi), “Gorbis” (Podgorica), “Meridijan” (Kotor).
– Hotels: “Palas” (Petrovac), “Aleksandar” (Budva), “Slovenska plaza” (Budva), “Palma” (Tivat), “Bellevue Iberostar”, “Queen of Montenegro” and “Group Montenegro Stars” (Becici).
– Billet service: IPS Store – Podgorica, Radio Ponta, “Garden Caffe” – Budva, T.A. In Montenegro (Tivat), T.A. In Montenegro (Herceg Novi), bookstore “Carev most” – Niksic, bookstore “Stara maslina” – Bar, and tavern “Marinaio” – Kotor.
ON FOOT FROM THE HIGHWAY
At the press conference an animated movie was shown which had a detailed description of the appearance of the future space on Jaz, approaching roads, parking, charging ramps etc.
Highway from Budva will be closed except for the owners of VIP tickets, vehicles of ER, firefighting vehicles, police, production team and busses of organized transport, while everyone else will have to use the old road to Lastva Grbaljska. In this place there will be prepared parking for about 10.000 vehicles, which will come from Budva, Tivat, Kotor… About 5.000 cars will have place in Bduva, and 60 town busses will non-stop go on relation Budva (Adriatic fair) – Jaz – Lastva Grbaljska.
On turning point towards the beach Jaz from the highway there will be a standpoint for check up of tickets, and the visitors will be controlled also on he main entrance in the area around the stage.
On stands placed along the fence (high and non-transparent) in the area intended for the spectators there will be beer, water, juices, ice-cream, souvenirs of the band etc and chemical toilettes and stand points of ER.
Firm Guardian from Budva is in charge of the security of the concert. The space in which entrance is forbidden will be marked, and the Coast guard will prevent any unauthorized disembark.