Belgrade – Tourist business of Montenegro will be presented very well on the 29th International tourism fair, which began yesterday in Belgrade. About that speak the fact that the tourist employees from Montenegro have taken up the entire hall 3, while all other foreign exhibitors are in the hall 1 of the Belgrade fair, on which there are 748 exhibitors from 36 countries this year.
Tourist organization of Montenegro has presented its offer for the first time together with the city tourist organizations, hotel-tourist enterprises, agencies, tourist associations, strategic partners of Montenegrin tourism, organizers of the concert of The Rolling Stones and other tourist workers. The visitors these days were entertained by majorettes, participants of Budva carnival, “Pivo jazz band”, Marko and Marcel, and a DJ party and a masked ball were organized too.
– Belgrade fair is recognized as the leading one in the region, and Serbian market is most important for us – said the minister of tourism and protection of environment Predrag Nenezic on a yesterday’s press conference.
He said that Montenegro this year has to offer a lot of new things.
– The quality of offer has been improved in all areas, of course that there are some faults, but we are trying to adjust to the demands of the tourists. That is no longer Montenegro from 80’s, 90’s, and the end of the 90’s of the past century. A lot of that has been changed, but the traditional Montenegrin hospitality stayed, as well as the beauty of our areas. We have categorizes 230 hotels, and until the end of the season there will be 245 of them – said Nenezic.
He said that a lot has been done on the offer for the high payable guests, but that still there is the offer that can please everyone.
– Tourists will be welcomed with a much better road infrastructure, as well as with the much better communal infrastructure. We will try to make three traffic lines on border crossings, in order to reduce waiting to a minimum – said Nenezic.
Director of the National tourist organization Sasa Radovic said that this year too they will organize campaign like the last year’s one “Sweet and salty” which had great effect.
– The market of Serbia is different from other markets, because people here know most things about us, so we have to try to offer them something new – said Radovic.
VOJVODIC DOESN’T NEED THE MICROPHONE
The ambassador of Montenegro in Serbia Anka Vojvodic who in difference to other participants of the press conference, spoke standing because, as she said, she doesn’t need the microphone attended the press conference.
– Every good Montenegrin housewife welcomes her guests like this. I invite you to come to Montenegro and to see why we have such confidence. Since we got our independence, everything is different there because we are doing everything carefully in order to enter as soon as possible in European integrations – said among other things Vojvodic.
Minister Nenezic from most important projects, which will be carried out cited the reconstruction of Sveti Stefan for which “Aman resorts” is in charge of, as well as the beginning of construction of the marina in Tivat, which will have over 60 bindings, and it will be an exquisite destination for nautical tourism.
ROLLING STONES PARTY TOMORROW
A defile of majorettes, masks, trombone players which day before yesterday was held in the center of Belgrade and Novi Sad, preceded the presentation of the tourist offer of Montenegro.
During the fair some of the visitors will be awarded with a seven day stay on Montenegrin coast, and today in the hall 3 of the fair there will be a DJ party held, a concert of Pivo Jazz and, and Bojan Marovic will also have an onset, while tomorrow, among other thins, a Rolling Stones party is predicted to happen.