Budva – Director of PE “Morsko dobro” Rajko Barovic said that he expects a very successful up coming main tourist season and that that enterprise has prepared itself extremely well for this summer, in accordance with the expectance f the great number of guests.
– We will do everything to welcome and monitor the season in the best possible way. For us that means a lot of work, but also a challenge, which moves us forward, and with which, I am convinced, we can deal with. Our effort has been proved with the reward, which we received for the promotion of the quality of the offer in tourism “Wild beauty award”. World counsel for tourism and traveling in its report said that Montenegro for fourth year in a row is among the three fastest growing tourist economies of the world, pointing out that this trend should be continued through partnership of private and public sector, which “Morsko dobro” of Montenegro is doing from its foundation – stressed Barovic in the interview he gave for “Vijesti”.
He added that PE “Morsko dorbo” has seriously, globally and more intensively prepared itself than it was the case in the past years for the arrival of the guests.
– Season lasts longer, and with that, the time for its preparation is shorter. In the preparation of the season we tried to thoroughly include every segment off business, so all services of PE “Morsko dobro” of Montenegro have been maximally engaged. We of course started from what we should improve. As the public is already introduced with that Ministry of tourism with the Rule book for 2007, in the article 6 predicted the liberation of one part of the beach from the beach equipment, and every user of beach has been introduced with that novelty. Fr every user we have made a draft in which way he-she should organize the swimming resort. The fact that all 20 beaches which applied for the Blue flag have fulfilled high criteria of the campaign, and got this recognition from the international jury with their seat in Copenhagen, and that compared to last year we have 7 more beaches with the Blue flag. That tells a lot about the constant progress in the basic activity of preservation, promotion, and protection of sea welfare of Montenegro – pointed out Barovic.
According to his words this year 62 free locations of totally 115 swimming resorts have been offered on a tender.
Asked if “MOrsko dobro” will continue the policy of restrictive issuing of temporary locations, which was the trend in past years, Barovic said that Public enterprise would maintain that intention.
– With this year’s plan and program which is brought by the Ministry for economic development and arrangement of space, they haven’t predicted 151 facilities which we had so far, which represents a reduction for almost 1/3 compared to last year. Temporary facilities, as the word itself tells us, are something that doesn’t have a permanent character, which are preset in all, and even the most prestigious tourist destinations. However, their appearance and number is something which contributes a lot to creation of the image, so the epithets of the type “fair” are a bit rough, but are still illustrative – said Barovic.
He stressed that “Morsko dobro” will continue this year too with examination of the quality of water during the season.
– We are continuing the examination and informing of the public though media and our site about the quality of waters on the coast. The analysis will be done by Hydro meteorological bureau on every 15 days, during the whole season – concluded Barovic.
THERE WILL BE NO RAMPAGE WITH SCOOTERS
Asked to answer in which was will “Morsko dobro” solve the problem of rampage of scooters and motor boats in the swimming zone Barovic stressed that the localities for docking of vessels have been determined clearly, with which the swimmers will be maximally protected.
– Localities for docking have been clearly determined and the behavior at the sea, mainly in the coastal part will be controlled and sanctioned by the inspections in charge of that, that is Sailing unit of MIA, Harbor Captaincy, and Coastal guard, we have a strong cooperation with them and a firm attitude that such rampage on the sea can’t happen and that the safety of the swimmers is the most important thing – stressed Barovic.