This monastery is located on the River Lim near Plav. The church of Sveta Trojica (St. Trinity) was founded in the early Middle century – period of Nemanjici. The frescoes date from 1567. The monastery was later neglected and after the WW II it was violently ruined. After the ruination it was turned into a parish grave church.
It is considered that it was the branch monastery of Visoki Decani.