The monastery Sudikova is located on the right bank of the River Lim near Berane. This monastery dates from the early middle century and it is made of the church of Vavedenje Presvete Bogorodice (Ascension of Holy Mother of God). According to a legend this is a temple of Nemanjici even though the first written records about this monastery date from XVI century.
This monastery was a scrivener’s center. During the Austrian – Turkish war (1738) the monastery was neglected, in order for a liturgy to be served in 1998 when the process of its renewal started.