Podgorica – The exchanges and projects of the Canadian and Montenegrin students will be aided by the businessman Peter Mank – said the professor at the university in Toronto, Robert Ostin.
– Our next project, the development of the educational program for students from Montenegro, will be realized in Toronto in cooperation with Peter Mank whose investment is really important – said Ostin.
He explained that the project encompasses the connection of Canadian and Montenegrin students in the goal of transferring their experiences in order to aid the reform of the University Parliament.
– I would want many people to cooperate, but, first we have to provide scholarships for you from Montenegro, as well as for the students from the region – said Ostin, adding that the number of student and projects is still not precisely defined. Ostin, who is the professor at the Mank center University for international studies, said that he wishes to give a chance to Montenegrin students to go to Toronto through a student exchange program.
All the faculties are included; our cooperation is on the level of entire University. We wish to offer people scholarship for studies in Toronto, for them to come on one of the summer programs – said Ostin. He said that he wishes to develop also a program of summer school in Tivat, Kotor, and Bar at which Canadian students would cooperate with Montenegrin ones.
– In agreement with Montenegrin University there would be an exchange of students, so that they would stay for one year at the studies in Toronto – said Ostin, and added that that would be important and purposeful for both countries.
He stressed that Peter Mank will lead that program, because “he wishes to help the continuation of education of both Canadian and Montenegrin students”.
He added that the cooperation with the team from Montenegro and with Mank, which is supposed to ensure their arrival, will start in January.
– I think that Montenegro is a really good place for cooperation, and that is the opinion of my students too. This is the second time that my students are coming in Montenegro, their first visit was in October, and the second was the previous week in Kolasin – said Ostin.
– I have spoken with the Montenegrin rector, dean of the Economic Faculty, and with people from the Faculty of Political Sciences, managers of the hotels in which students are staying, and with all those who can provide us an easier and better cooperation – said Ostin.