The church Sveta Jeronima
The church Sveta Jeronima (ST. JERONIMA) – is situated in the Old town. It was built in 1856. In its place in the XVII century there used to be a Catholic parish church dedicated to Sveti Jeronim, the protector of the town. The church was ruined and in the XIX century the today’s, much bigger and more spacious edifice was built. The works of the greatest baroque painter of Boka, man from Perast, Tripo Kokolja, are preserved in that church.